Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rainbow Cake

What you will need:

1 White Cake Mix
1 Can Clear Diet Soda (12 oz.)
Gel Food Coloring
Mix cake & diet soda together. Seperate into 5-6 different bowls, depending on how many colors you want (I forgot about purple).
Drop spoonfuls of each color into cupcake tins or cake pan. DO NOT MIX! Just drop one on top of the other.
Give baby another cookie so she will stop crying & let you finish your project.


Bake @ 350' (cupcakes not baby)

Let COOL & admire how COOL they look!

FROSTING: I used a small container of fat free coolwhip & a small package of vanilla pudding. Add a little FF milk if it's too lumpy. This pretty much makes the entire cupcake FAT FREE!!

Now, let your cute assistant frost his own cupcake.

ENJOY!

4 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Those cupcakes look yum but the kids sure help!

Melissa said...

Awesome, little sisters. I especially enjoyed the picture of Kendra... the ornery look... the disheveled hair. Awesome. AND we can't wait to make the cupcakes, too!

Rachel said...

Those cupcakes look so yummy!! But they should be called playdough cupcakes. I probably won't make them though :( since I live in a weird house where nobody but myself likes cake. Maybe we'll make some just because they're cute. Go ahead & place your bets on how many I'll eat--can't waste cake. ;)

Grandma 'D' said...

I was fortunate enough to show up when they were done, and they are yummy and fun to look at. Good Job Aunt Crystal! And yes the pic of Kendra is priceless. And as for your little assistant, how lucky can you be.