Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What Not to Cook

Can you tell what I cooked up? I like to call this Binky Ala Mode, or Fried Binky Sunny Side Up.I suggest you never leave binkies on the stove and forget about them. Eventually all the water evaporates & you're left with this. I also suggest you don't leave your husband in charge of remembering to take them off the stove after 10 minutes. Otherwise you might walk down the stairs and into a smoke filled living room & kitchen smelling like burning plastic--while the boys are wrestling. How did they not notice?!

Now that we know what I do in my kitchen, I just want to welcome you to our newest blogging endeavor. We thought this might be a good way to share our favorite recipes, tips, & ideas--and maybe figure out what to cook for dinner tonight. Hopefully you can find something from us "Holm" gals worth dishing up. Bon Appetit!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yum, yum! I hope we can come up with a little better recipes than this, although the blue looks delicious.

Nat Lud said...

Wow! You Holm girls are pretty awesome with all your talents--binky frying aside! Love it!